Thursday, June 14, 2012

I gave birth !





It's been long since I blogged uh? Haha!
New updates will be, I gave birth to a lil cutie pie! Gave him a Nickname! Name peanut, hahaha! Cause he's so little and cute!
About giving birth to him I think it's an unforgettable memory cause I didn't inject epidural, just keep on breathing in the gas till I'm really very dizzy but in a very very pain condition, I even kicked the nurse and shout till the whole delivery suite can hear! -.-! But still when I saw lil peanut were born, he cried for awhile and suddenly he looked at me and smile! :D I was shocked! Cause I believed not really many woman's baby did that! Hahaha! And till now we had our closest bonding with each other! Okay drop the sub, I know you guys really wants to see how does he looked like ^^



This is when he's born!



Now!



He's my first priority! :D
Can't wait for him to grow up! <3

That's all! Tahtah~!


-Joycelinefoxy; Loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment